Use the form below if you cannot enroll in a CSCE class because
- it is already full,
- or if the times it is offered conflict with other required classes,
- or you are a CS Minor and cannot register,
- or you are getting some other "restriction" that won't let you enroll.
We will try to address any issues you might have as quickly as we can.
If you need an override for a non-CSCE course, please complete the other department’s forms, listed below. Although we cannot grant an override for another department’s course, we recommend you fill out both their form and ours so we can track the concern
- MATH overrides are at math.sc.edu and click on Override Information, then "How do I get an override?".
- Business School overrides are explained in their Registration FAQ's page, click on "Business Course Seat Request".
- ELCTrical overrides are at the CEC Waiting List Request Form.
Note that you will first need to login to microsoftonline.com using your UofSC credentials, in order to see the form.