CSCE Override Request Form

Use this form if you cannot enroll in a CSCE class because it is already full, or if the times it is offered conflict with other required classes, or you are a CS Minor and cannot register, or you are getting some other "restriction" that won't let you enroll. We will try to address any issues you might have as quickly as we can.

This form is not for prereq waivers. If you have not taken the pre-reqs for a class you want to take, you need to fill out the request for pre-requisite waiver form instead.

If you need an override for a non-CSCE course, please complete the other department’s forms, listed below. Although we cannot grant an override for another department’s course, we recommend you fill out both their form and ours so we can track the concern

Your name as it appears on the rolls, i.e., your official name.
We can only override CSCE courses.
Which specific section(s) do you need? 001, or 002, or 003, etc. List your most preferred section first, and so on.
If you have not taken the prereqs, then this is not the form you want. You want to fill out the prerequisite waiver form.
Provide any other information that you would like to be considered. For example, which section, course conflicts with MGSC 4xx, work from 4:00PM-midnight so I cannot take csce 240 section 2.