What happens if I get a second F/D in a CSCE class?

You will be kicked out of the major, and will not be able to sign up for any other major that requires that class. The College's Progression Requirements state:

A student cannot repeat courses from the College of Engineering and Computing in which they earned a grade of C or better. In addition, a student cannot repeat any course from the College a second time. For this purpose, withdrawal from a course with a grade of W is not regarded as enrollment in that course. A student that does not satisfactorily complete a degree-required College course within two attempts must change major or transfer out of the College of Engineering and Computing.

So, if you are taking a CSCE course for the second time, make sure you get a C or better.

Updated: 06/13/2021

Jobs Board

Undergraduate News