What are the USC offices for reporting/referral of students with problems or reporting problems with students?

Failing or Not Attending? Student Success Center (Referral)

Cheating? Disruptive Behavior? Office of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity (Report)

Student at Risk to Themselves or Community? Behavioral Intervention Team (Report)

Discrimination or Harassment? Equal Opportunity Programs (Report)

Needs Counseling or Psychiatry? Student Health Services (Referral)

Questions about Degree Requirements? Academic Bulletins

Exceptions to Undergraduate University- and College-Level Policies? CEC Student Services (Academic Petition)

Crime? USC Police Dispatch Call 803-777-4215

Updated: 06/13/2021