First, click "Process New" at the top of your DegreeWorks record to make sure it is updated. Then, consult with your advisor to make sure Degreeworks is wrong, and not you. Once you are sure there is a problem with how DegreeWorks is placing your courses then you will contact Student Services, in Swearingen 1A00 or at, and ask them to fix it.

Updated: 06/13/2021