Yes, you have to get a C or better grade in every required CSCE course, and in Discrete Math. See your major's degree requirements. Note that UofSC offers grade forgiveness so when you get a better grade on class the old grade goes away (up to a limit, see link for details).

Updated: 06/13/2021