Yes, but you have to take both MATH 544 (3 credits) as well as either MATH 344L or MATH 544L (each of which is 1 credit). You will also have to fill out a request for course substitution form, asking to substitute MATH 544 for MATH 344. It will be approved. Note that MATH 544 has "Prerequisites: C or better in MATH 300, or consent of the Undergraduate Director". So, if you have not taken MATH 300 you will have to ask the Math department for permission.

Updated: 06/13/2021