What is CSCE 491? Where is CSCE 317? I am a Computer Engineering major.

CSCE 317 has been replaced with CSCE 491 for the Computer Engineering majors starting with the Fall 2020-21 degree requirements. If you need CSCE 491 then take CSCE 317 instead. In the Fall of 2022 we plan to start offering CSCE 491 and stop offering CSCE 317.

Updated: 01/13/2022