We congratulate the following Computer Science/Engineering undergraduate students for receiving a Magellan Scholar Award for Spring 2022.
- Ian McDowell and Rahul Bulusu with the project "Drone-based Multimodal Surveying for Outdoor 5G Millimeter-Wave Picocell Placement"
- Cassidy Carter for "Detection and discovery of structural motifs in crystal materials using quotient graphs"
- James Seekings for "Attention Tracking for Intuitive Robot Tutors using Neuromorphic Computing"
- Edward Sitar for "5G Millimeter-Wave Enabled At-Home Human Silhouette Estimation"
- Corinne Smith for "A network of UAV deployable sensor packages for monitoring hydraulic parameters during severe weather events"
- Lexington Whalen for "The Wordification Project"