We are proud to report that several of our faculty members have received research awards. They are:
- Dr. Pooyan Jamshidi received an NSF grant for his research "Collaborative Research: EAGER: Towards a Design Methodology for Software-Driven Sustainability"
- Dr. Forest Agostinelli received a grant from NASA EPSCoR for the project "Radiation Hard and Machine Learning Reinforced 4H-SiC Radiation Detectors for Space Applications"
- Dr. Csilla Farkas was given a Department of Defense grant as part of the "2022 DoD CySP Grant Program"
- Dr. Yan Tong received an NSF grant for her research "Transient Behavior of Flow Condensation and Its Impacts on Condensation Rate."
- Dr. Homayoun Valafar received an NIH-NIGMS grant for the project "South Carolina IDeA Networks of Biomedical Research Excellence (SC INBRE) - Bioinformatics Core (BIPP)"