- Strong affinity for the Internet and the digital lifestyle.
- Desire to learn and leverage the latest Web technologies.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Creative problem-solving skills, an investigative mentality, and a love of logical thinking.
- Be committed to delivering solutions on time and within budget.
- Highly proficient in Website production (e.g., XHTML, XML, CSS, etc.).
- Extensive experience working with Web development tools (e.g. Visual Studio, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Computer Science.