We report that six of our faculty members have received research awards. They are:
- Dr. Qi Zhang received a grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF) for "Cooperative Planning and Learning via Scalable and Learnable Multi-Agent Commitments"
- Dr. Mike Huhns and Vignesh Narayanan received award from the University of Maryland/ARLIS/DOD for their project "Information Competition Simulator"
- Dr. Ramtin Zand received an award from the Findora Foundation for the project "Design and Implementation of Hardware Accelerator for Gemini Zero-Knowledge Protocol"
- Dr. Jason Bakos received an award from the National Science Foundation (NSF) for the project "Machine Learning on the Edge for Real-Time Microsecond State Estimation of High-Rate Dynamic Events”
- Dr. Biplav Srivastava received a grant from the South Carolina Research Authority (SCRA) for the project "AI-assisted Data-driven team building for individual and institutional success"
- Dr. Yan Tong received an award from the SC Space Grant Consortium/College of Charleston/NASA for the project "Computational Algorithms and Speed: An Education Game for High School Students (Andrew Bernhardt)”