Mohammad Ali Javidian
- B.S., Mathematics, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran, July 2003
- M.S., Mathematics, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran, September 2007
- M.S., Computer Science, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, September 2013
- Ph.D. student, Computer Science, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, U.S., Fall 2015-now
Current Research Projects
- Hypergraph-Based Causal Modeling: This project is being conducted by Professor Marco Valtorta and Linyuan Lu. I am working on this project with Zhiyu Wang to propose a novel probabilistic graphical model, which we call "Hypergraph Bayesian Network," to encode conditional independences.
- Co-Arg: Causal Argumentation System with Crowd Elicitation. Agency: Intelligence Advanced Research Project Agency (IARPA); PI: Gheorghe Tecuci. I am working on this project under the supervision of Professor Marco Valtorta to exploit Bayesian approach in order to improve evidence-based hypothesis analysis.
Notes and Presentations