Sr. Cloud Native Developer
Design and implement Micro service–based solutions to support back–end processing.
- Create RESTful Web services to expose and process data.
- Contribute within a DevOps enabled continuous integration environment.
- Understanding of DevOps and experience in Build and Deployment tools (GitHub, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins)
- 5+ years of experience with object–oriented languages, including Java or C#
- Preferred but not required experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Amazon Web Services.
- Sound knowledge in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc.
- Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
- Experience with Micro services development and design patterns
- Experience with domain driven design
- Experience with using development tools, including JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Experience with developing in Agile teams
- Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
- Preferred but not required experience with Docker, Cloud Foundry, or 12 factor app
- Experience with developing within a Cloud environment, including AWS or Azure
Cloud Developer- Java Spring
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design."
The Java JEE Spring Developer is responsible for writing high quality code based on the design specifications provided. Write JUNIT test cases, and writing low level design documents and interface specs. Identify any issues and raise up to the Technical Lead.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field from an accredited 4 year university
- At least 1+ years of development experience in core Java and JEE technologies, specifically Java Spring
- Experience in implementing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Apache, and Integration patterns.
- Experience in developing solutions using Open Source software tools like Eclipse, SVN and GitHub
- Experience in SQL query troubleshooting/performance tuning
- Experience in working with offshore and onsite teams
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and Agile Tools (VersionONE, JIRA)
- Experience using Agile practices such as TDD, XP, continuous integration, unit testing to deliver solutions
- Familiarity with builds and dependency management using Maven or similar tool
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of Web Service standards (SOA, ReST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc)
- Willingness to learn Mulesoft.
Preference for candidates who have experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience in developing applications with IBM HATS+D4
- Integration with Hadoop, Hive
- Integration with SAP•
- Experience in API Gateways (multiple vendors)
- Experience with OpenSource Frameworks
- Experience with Caching tools (HazelCast, Terracotta, EHCache)
- NoSQL DB experience, Search engines
- Security frameworks
- iBatis, Splunk
Java JEE Developer
Columbia, South Carolina based opportunity. Looking for local candidates or candidate who is open to relocation.
Ideal candidate is someone who has the desire and ability to quickly ramp up with MuleSoft AnyPoint platform with the following skills:
- 5+ years of Java/JEE software development experience.
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams.
- Expert level Java development experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of API/MicroServices best practices, development methodologies & standards.
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development.
- Experience with SOAP and REST is a must.
- Solid Programming skills using JEE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Java based API/MicroServices based architecture, business rules, caching, etc.
- Experience working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Have expertise in designing, developing and implementing large distributed systems.
- Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions.
Cloud Delivery Leader for Columbia
Cloud Delivery Team Lead/Manager:
Cloud Delivery Team Lead/Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of Cloud application developers and infrastructure engineers. The Cloud Delivery Team Lead/Manager is experienced in enterprise application development, Microservices, a role model, can roll up the sleeves to drive smooth implementations. Has worked in a fast paced, agile and millennial environment and able to operate on multiple projects at the same time. Passionate about cloud technologies to drive optimal solutions, and mentor junior team members to create and grow effective teams. Experienced in solution development, distributed and Cloud architectures, application interfaces, and related software components. The Cloud Delivery Team Lead/Manager is a “highly” hands-on delivery manager role that requires high level of energy, passion in Cloud technologies, growth mindset, knowledge in all aspects of technical delivery, team building and business understanding.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are a leader, high performer, team builder, responsible for a cloud delivery team based in a Center of Excellence (COE) in Columbia, SC
- You are responsible for the center performance comprising of Cloud Application Developers specialized in solution analysis, application configuration, development, testing, software architecture and design, deployment and application operation/run functions.
- Consulting leadership/Delivery experience.
- You are be responsible for coordinating and delivering Cloud application solutions for multiple clients by working with both customers, onshore teams, offshore delivery centers.
- You are responsible for supporting creative, next generation cloud solutions for capability showcasing and architecture demonstration through POCs and Demos
- You are responsible for requirements, design, architecture, testing and other pertinent software artifacts for various clients served out of the COE with highest delivery quality, completeness and timelines.
- You are able to operate effectively in a millennial work environment and ensure smooth and successful implementations.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several application delivery scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- You work as a Capgemini leader representing COE in customer visits comprising of CIO/CEO/CTOs from major client organizations.
- You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualification: Minimum 10+ years of professional experience in modern software development and architecture; Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: AWS or Azure or Google; Pivotal or MuleSoft; Agile Development.
- Software Delivery: Should be experienced in agile software development. Microservices development skills required; Proven implementation skills with projects ranging from $250k to $5M in delivery value with Cloud Native Development skills. Familiarity with Cloud application ecosystem comprising of Cloud Migration, Cloud Native Development, Cloud Integration and Cloud Operations/Run.
- Technical Skills: Experienced in Spring, Spring Boot, Node JS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, etc.; Microservices, No SQL and Cloud API with MuleSoft or Apigee; Enterprise Architecture, and relevant Cloud Development Tools.
- Communication: Effective communication skills to disseminate software requirements, project delivery status, risks and architecture solutions. Be able to rally junior team members by leading them by example in a highly collaborative environment.
- Should be confident and be able to exhibit strong technology acumen to devise optimal solutions to address business problems
- Should be masters in technology and/or business management.
- Be able to travel occasionally (~25%) for client/business strategy meetings.
Recruitment | Capgemini NA Markets
Capgemini America | Dallas
Tel.: 214-436-5558 – Mob.: 214-491-7012