I am looking for a graduate research assistant who joined the USC at 2018 (not before) with minimum GPA 3.3 to work 10 hours/week for $15/hour (total ~$1200) from Oct 8 to Dec 3. Please send me an email, attach your unofficial transcript and your CV, answer the following questions.
When did you join USC?
What is the level of your Java programming (don’t know Java, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)?
What is the level of your Java programming (don’t know Python, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)?
What times are you available on Mondays between 10 am and 3 pm?
What times are you available on Wednesdays between 10 am and 3 pm?
I will contact the potential applicants to have a meeting at the School of Library and Information Science (1501 Green St, Columbia, SC 29208).
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you any question.
- Work on Mallet in Java or Python data ming packages such as Gensim
- Java or Python Programming (Min Intermediate Level)
- Knowledge about data science and text mining
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Eager to learn new methods
- Be responsible and tidy
- Graduate Students with minimum GPA 3.3
- How to analyze text and non-text data