Applicants are required to:
- Have a Master's or Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related field by the beginning date of employment
- Participate in student engagement activities such as student advising and recruitment
- Relevant industrial experience or teaching experience is preferred.
Dates & Details
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
- Expected start date beginning Summer or Fall 2019.
- Cover letter
- Concise description of teaching interests
- Names & contact information of 3 references
Interested applicants should apply online at