(Charlotte, NC - Ayrsley)
AutoAPR is a tech startup specializing in the improvement of the online car shopping experience. Our apps connect dealers and customers together, resulting in increased website conversions, customer engagement, and dealer success.
AutoAPR is seeking a Software Developer and Integration Specialist to join our team. You will interact with technical and non-technical clients to handle new installations and build new features and products, specific to the automotive industry.
This paid internship has a minimum twelve (12) week duration, and you may find yourself on the path to a full-time job offer.
Summer Intern/Co-op (full-time)
- Work with clients and third-party providers to install AutoAPR products on dealer websites
- Code software using primarily C#
- Create web applications using primarily ASP.NET MVC5
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks and bugs
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Attend meetings and provide written status reports as needed
- Pursuing a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science or a related field
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program or a recent graduate
- Experience in Java, C#, C++, Python, or VB.NET
- Experience developing websites with HTML/CSS/JS
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Preferred: Demonstrated software development experience from previous projects, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization for the United States in 2018
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
AutoAPR was Co-founded by one of our alumni,