Dear graduate students,
I am looking for a research assistant for Python/web development. Below are the requirements and information. Send me your resume if you are interested and I will schedule a time to meet if there is fit.
1. Self-motivated in learning new techniques and solving challenging problems
2. Fluent in Python 3 programming including the use of Python package index (pip)
3. Familiar with Linux environment
4. Familiar with git and github
6. Familiar with Jupyter notebook is a plus.
While the initial assignment of the position will be Python development, I am open to extend the work to research topics that are suitable for master or PhD thesis focusing on polyglot programming for computational and data science.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
University of South Carolina
Office: 2211, Storey Innovation Center (Horizon II)