SIOS iQ – Lexington, South Carolina
Join the rapidly growing team of top-notch software engineers working on the next generation platform for cloud and virtualization powered by machine learning analytics. As a key member of the Data Scientists team, you will be responsible for applying machine learning principles to the large datasets while addressing many challenging use cases in cloud and virtualization.
This position will report to our R&D office located in Lexington, SC.
- Agile software development practice.
- Experience working with Java SpringSource or an object-oriented language such as C++, C#, and Python.
- Data Mining and Machine learning experience including:
- - Solid understanding and experience in applying and implementing machine learning algorithms and concepts such as: K-means Clustering (varieties), Gaussian distribution, decision tree, boosting, etc.
- - Experience working with BigData and Machine learning analytics tools such as: R, Neo4J, MADlib, Spark, Hadoop MapReduce.
- Experience with REST based API development and JSON data formats.
- Familiar with test-driven development methodologies and have experience with a testing framework such as Junit.
- Passionate about Big Data and Machine Learning.
- 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- At least 2 years of experience working on a software development team, shipping production software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Mathematics, Statics, Physics).
- 3+ Years of professional experience applying the principle of Machine Learning to practical problems in Software, preferably with deep learning frame works like TnsorFlow, Caffe, etc.
- Master's Degree (Ph.D. Plus) in the field of applied statistics, mathematics or computer science
*This position is required to work on site in Lexington, SC.
Apply for this job here.