About our Company
As Global Leaders in IT Services, digital and Business solutions, TCS partners with clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. We function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we do engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
- Pursuing Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, Biomedical engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering, and other related majors (undergrad or grad) from US universities.
- Cumulative GPA 3.0+
- Must be an undergraduate in junior or senior year OR a graduate student in senior year of study in an acceptable major (see above)
- Must be physically located in the US
- Enthusiasm for technology and basic knowledge of computer science concepts, programming, and information systems
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a cross-functional team member
- Embody a growth mindset and embrace mentorship
- Desire to contribute and improve current processes
- Invested in improving the customer experience and relationship management
- Enthusiasm for coordination and organization across multiple geographic teams
Please find the job description below for Co-Op and Internship, if you click on the job title, it will take you to our LinkedIn posting for the role. Please let me know if there is anything further, I can help you with to get more profiles for this posting!
Cooperative Education Student
- Authentic experiences with immersive technology consulting projects and customer experience optimization for both clients and internal departments
- Opportunities to collaborate with skilled teams of IT professionals
- Experiential mentorship and training with seasoned industry veterans
- Exploration of various tech stacks to strengthen and enhance your IT skill set
- Exposure to multiple function areas such as digital, application development, maintenance, and production support
- Fully paid full-time program with a minimum of 40 hours a week
Why join TCS Co-Op Program
The TCS Co-Op program is designed to develop emerging young leaders within the IT industry early on in their academic career. The Co-Op typically is a curriculum driven multi-work term agreement broken up into a minimum of two 14-week rotations (approximately six months). Undergraduate students currently in a computer science or other related IT academic program are given the opportunity to be mentored by subject matter experts to gain applicable leadership and technology skills. As a TCS Co-Op student, you will utilize your problem solving and critical thinking skills to support consulting/business projects, strategic initiatives, data analysis, and software development. Jumpstart your career with TCS today!
Currently hiring for - Spring '22 rotation
Positions available in Multiple locations - Ohio, Indiana, California, Texas, Tennessee.
Why join TCS Internship Program
The TCS Internship program is an 8–12-week program designed to develop emerging young leaders within the IT industry. TCS Interns do more than apply their knowledge, they contribute to authentic technology projects being handled by industry veterans within our TCS business units. If COVID protocols are still under affect, expect to work remotely for an extended period. More details will be shared depending on your project assignment. Students currently in a computer science or other related IT academic program are given the opportunity be mentored by subject matter experts to gain applicable leadership and technology skills to help jumpstart their career in the IT industry. As a TCS intern, you will utilize your problem solving and critical thinking skills to support consulting/business projects, strategic initiatives, data analysis, and software development.
Currently hiring for -Spring 2022, Summer 2022
Positions available in Multiple locations - Ohio, Indiana, California, Texas, Tennessee, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts.
TCS Full Time Entry level positions
Positions available in Multiple locations - Ohio, Illinois, California, Texas, New Jersey, Atlanta
NA Campus Talent Acquisition Group and Compliance
Tata Consultancy Services Limited | 379 Thornall Street - 4th Floor | Edison, New Jersey 08837 | United States email@example.com | Website: http://www.tcs.com