Location: Columbia, SC
We are seeking a Computer Programmer to guide the development CUDA enabled GPU based Parallel Codes for existing Physics Based Models.
Closely coordinate with software and mechanical engineering teams to plan the software architecture, parallel computing architecture, and write CUDA enabled GPU codes in C++ for the implementation.
- Must be a US Citizen or possess a current permanent resident card.
- BS Degree or currently Senior in Computer Science/ Engineering, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Well documented competence with C/C++, NVIDIA CUDA, MATLAB and parallel computing with GPU.
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment.
- Experience developing Simulink models.
- Experience with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, other microcontrollers, Data acquisition systems is a plus.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field
- Education or experience with digital signal processing techniques
- Very good understanding of software architecture and data flow for parallel computing.
- Experience working with general purpose microprocessors and FPGAs in a hands-on environment is a plus.
- Comfortable with all operating systems.
If interested, please email your resumes at email@example.com.