About AutoAPR Founded by two University of South Carolina alumni, AutoAPR is a rapidly growing technology company specializing in the improvement of the online car shopping experience. Our software connects dealers and customers together, resulting in increased website conversions, customer engagement, and dealer success.
As a full-stack web developer, you will work across all areas of our technology department, from supporting specific customer requests that require programming to new product development. You will work with our Development Lead and the latest versions of ASP.NET Core and Angular to produce high-quality, scalable solutions by leveraging strong Object-Oriented Programming skills and Design Principles. To be successful, you must be able to take initiative, ownership, and solve difficult challenges with elegant solutions.
This is a full-time, non-remote, permanent position. Must be local or willing to relocate to the Charlotte, North Carolina area.
Employment Type: Full-Time Job
- Demonstrable experience developing websites (internship, portfolio, etc.)
- Experience working on different business-to-business or customer-facing web applications or software applications, ideally in a small team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, visual)
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, MVC, and C#
- Angular 2+ and TypeScript
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Work on a Modern Technology Stack (.NET Core, Angular, Azure)
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Health Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Normal Business Hours – No Nights or Weekends!
- Adjustable Standing Desk & Informal Dress Code
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org