**WE PAY OUR INTERNS**
REsimplifi is a process, transaction and document management software product for Commercial Real Estate Brokers built on the Force.com platform (Salesforce). We'd like to hire a graduate student intern to work with us full-time during the summer of 2017.
Intern will join a team responsible for the ongoing development of an OEM Salesforce application in the Commercial Real Estate marketplace. Utilizing Agile methodologies, the current development team participate in daily scrum meetings and bi-weekly sprints.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and test new features
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and bi-weekly sprint retrospectives
- Participate in regular user testing sessions
- Assist with the creation of new client orgs and onboarding new clients
- Assist with setting up and testing merge fields in client documents
- Primary Skills/Experience Required:
Additional Skills/Experience Preferred:
- Angular JS
- Node JS
- CSS Preprocessors (Stylus, SASS)
- CSS layout (Bootstrap, Flexbox)
- Version control (Git, Github)
- JS task runner (Gulp, Grunt)
Send resumes to email@example.com
REsimplifi, Inc. follows an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.