We are three UofSC graduates who have come up with an idea for an app. We have completed our business plan and have designed the layout for our app’s interface. We have come to the point where we need a Chief Technical Officer who is proficient in app development.
We are looking for a Chief Technical Officer who is proficient in iOS app development. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Ability to create a live counting system
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Knowledge of iOS and Android
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
Phone: (706) 575-7758 (803) 457-4726