I am Papa Diaw. I work for bank of America, in Charlotte, as a Director of advanced analytics. I am interested in possibly recruiting PhD and Master’s students for my team from your program. I am interested in computer science majors, especially those with a solid software engineering background and strong machine learning/data science skills too.
See Below the required skills.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning)
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics)
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, streaming)
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including SQL, and large-scale distributed systems such as Hadoop and Spark
- Ability to implement data science pipelines and applications in a general programming language such as Python,R, Scala
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, visual).
- Must be able to work and translate needs with Engineering, Product teams, and Senior Leaders.