University of South Carolina
College of Engineering and Computing
- Associate Undergraduate Director
- Scholarship Committee Chair
- Faculty Senator
- Nov. 17, 2017: Dr. Bakos co-organizes H2RC for the third year!
- Aug. 17, 2017: Presentation of Ivan Panchenko, Jason D. Bakos, Herbert L. Ginn, "Control System Communication Architecture for Power Electronic Building Blocks," Proc. IEEE Electric Ship Technologies Symposium 2017 (ESTS 2017).
- May 2017: Journal paper published: Matthew Milton, Andrea Benigni, Jason Bakos, "System-Level, FPGA-Based, Real-Time Simulation of Ship Power Systems," IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion Systems, Vol. 32, No. 2.
- Apr. 30, 2017: Dr. Bakos serves as general chair for FCCM 2017
- Dec. 2, 2016: Dr. Bakos presents "High-Level Synthesis of a Genomic Database Search Engine" at ReConFig 2016
- Nov. 14, 2016: Dr. Bakos co-chairs H2RC workshop at SC16
- June 1, 2016: Jordan Bradshaw successfully defends his Ph.D. dissertation, "Regular Expression Synthesis for BLAST Two-Hit Filtering"
- May 1, 2016: Jordan Bradshaw presents his paper "Two-Hit Filter Synthesis for Genomic Database Search" at FCCM 2016