Due November 16, 2017
Hand in either directly to the TA or in his mailbox before his office
hours end at 3:00pm.
Undergrads and graduate students -- do Exercises 12.1.2(b,d),
Solve the problem posed in class of finding the names of exactly those students
residing at 300 Main, Columbia, SC, even if they have multiple
addresses. You may assume:
Our convention in class was that a City element includes the
state information, e.g., <City>Columbia, SC</City>, and a
Street element includes the address number, e.g., <Street>300
- The document "students.xml" has root element Students containing
any number of (direct) Student sub-elements.
- Each Student element has a name attribute.
- Each Student element contains either
- a Street sub-element and a City sub-element, if the
student has only one address, or else
- two or more Address sub-elements, each having a
Street sub-element and a City sub-element.
Graduate students only -- no exercises.