I am not happy with my advisor. Can I change my advisor?

Yes. Student Services changes faculty advisors at the request of the Department at the beginning of fall and spring semesters. If you want to change your advisor contact the Department Chair. If approved, the change will take place for the next advising cycle and will be represented in Self-Service Carolina when the change is made.

Updated: 06/13/2021