Students must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for senior awards:
- Must graduate from an undergraduate degree program at USC Columbia between January 1, 2019, and December 31, 2019.
- Must have completed at least 75 academic credit hours.
- Must exemplify scholarship, involvement, citizenship and leadership in academic and co-curricular activities.
- Must submit all information in this online application only and electronically sign the honor statement.
- Students who have requested a privacy indicator on their records must sign the waiver to release award information.
Apply now at bit.ly/UofSCSeniorAwards