- Have experience building, from the ground up, a secure public web site ( E.g. Health Insurance Exchange, Insurance portal, etc.)
- Have experience in architecture, design, and implementation of a private cloud solution
- Our preference would be an open source stack, but we are willing to listen
- Have a knowledge of best practices for maintaining and supporting the cloud infrastructure
- Be very focused on security and scalability
You are here
Among majors, employment rates varied considerably. Computer science graduates had the highest standard, full-time employment rates (72 percent), followed by business (66 percent) and engineering graduates (62 percent). Biology majors had the lowest rates (28 percent), just under philosophy (33 percent) and physical sciences majors (34 percent).
Those disparities also show up in starting salaries. At $69,214, computer science graduates were making the most money. Theology graduates, at $30,584, were making the least.
It also notes that CS majors are starting their own companies, rather than getting a job with a big company, more often that in 2014.
I am the Human Resource Manager for the South Carolina Revenue and Fiscal Affairs state agency. We currently have openings for 4 - System Engineers. If you would please share the attached with anyone you know who may be interested in working in state government. Thank you for your time.
The Revenue and Fiscal Affairs Office (RFA) is seeking applications for junior or senior software engineers.