You are here
JOB TITLE: Software Developer DATE: 08/10/06
LOCATION: Support Center
REPORTS TO: Mgr of Software Development
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: N/A
JOB SUMMARY –List, in three sentences or less, the general purpose of the job and the products/services associates in the job are expected to provide.
(GREAT first REAL I.T. job) JO1032
- Looking for a recent college grad OR soon to graduate with high potential, high GPA and really sharp skills I.T. professional. Should have done lots of Java related projects in college. (Capstone is fine) No work industry experience required.
- If you are in the middle of a Master’s program, we can offer flexible work so you can complete your degree while gaining skills. (A recent I.T. student completed his undergraduate degree while working part time and transitioned into his new job upon graduation.)
- Our team will work with you to make sure your resume’ is appealing to the market place.
- You MUST have solid English skills. Our complex I.T. systems require excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- We will coach you on interviewing techniques that will maximize your chances of landing a great I.T. job.
- If selected, we will support you in your first job and provide follow up.
- Again, we are seeking motivated I.T. professionals that want to grow and succeed.
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. With 2013 revenues of $3.2 billion, Hubbell Incorporated operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the People's Republic of China ("China"), Italy, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Australia. Hubbell also participates in joint ventures in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and maintains sales offices in Singapore, China, India, Mexico, South Korea, and countries in the Middle East. The corporate headquarters is located in Shelton, CT.