I will give a job description of a part-time position at Michelin Lexington Facility. Work hours are flexible and the minimum is 20 hours per week. We are looking for a student to assist with the development of IT systems for operational use and maintain existing information systems. Developer/Web Developer Position requirements:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Interviewing users, clarifying requirements, designing, developing, testing, documenting and implementing applications
- Familiarity with networked-applications.
- Experience with the following is required: TCP/IP and internet standards and protocols (HTTP, LDAP, etc)
- Web programming experience, especially dynamic pages with Coldfusion would be an asset.
- Basic System administration (Windows server preferred).
- Software design techniques such as data flow, entity relationship diagrams, and object models a benefit.
- Experience with databases (Access, SQL server and Oracle preferred) and writing complex queries.