We will be using the github wiki, issues, and milestones as a way of communicating, like software teams do. Specifically:
- All your design, documentation, and all other documents will be placed on the wiki
- I will create a wiki page called something like "Vidal Meeting Notes" under which I will add notes from our meetings, things that are going right or wrong with your project, my expectations, etc. Please read this soon (a day) after our meeting
- I will also add Issues. Issues are things that you must do (not all the things that you must do are in Issues, just the ones that I feel you need reminding of). Once you have fixed the issue, you will close it.
- I recommend you add your own issues, and assign them to your team members. This is an easy way to make sure everyone knows what to do, and knows what everyone is doing.
- If you have a question for me, or want to discuss something about your project, you can create an issue, give it the label
question,and assign it to me. We can then have a conversation under that issue and it will be saved and available for all team members to see. You could also email me, or IM, or drop by if you want, but those won't be saved in your github.