Checkout our website for prospective students.

Minor in Applied Computing

Prospective students should visit the Applied Computing Minor page to learn about this minor.

To enroll in the Minor simply visit the Undergraduate Division of your College. This is typically the same office you visited to declare your major. If your major is in the College of Engineering & Computing then you should go to our Student Services office.

The official requirements are listed in the University Bulletin.